Monday 7 July 2014

Welcome!

Heya!

I'm Eloise, I'm 14 and this is my blog. I'm going to (try) to document my life here but I am really unorganised and I always fail to update such things.
So what the hell is this blog I hear you say? I don't know. I really don't. This is probably like a diary with reviews and what not. I have got some stuffs that I want to review so heads up for that! I might do that today(the same day as this post).
Coming up soon in my life: Hollesley ukulele jamboree, this is so much fun and I look forwards to it every year, we camp, play ukuleles and have loads of fun; I go to my grand parents in Chichester for about a week and I might be catching up with some friends from my primary school with will be lovely!
In the last weekish: on Thursday I had my ears pierced at Purple shop in Ipswich, I had my firsts done and everyone there was lovely, they hurt (as in my ears) allot though; I am on my summer holidays before everyone else, boarding school has it's perks and I checked my bees today, they are doing great, they have only been in their current hive a week so far though!

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment